Followers

Saturday, January 22, 2011

What does the word sorry really mean?


The definition of sorry is regretful: feeling or expressing regret or sorrow or a sense of loss over something done or undone, yet how many times do we take this word and use it for things that don't apply. Heres some food for thought, don't say sorry just don't do it at all. I am sure you have met those kinds of people that are doing something then they apologize and keep doing it then wonder if there apology really even means anything. People have forgotten what the true meaning of sorry really is.

Have you ever encountered one of these people?
How do you deal with the situation?

1 comment:

  1. Sorry! I don't really say sorry that often but when I do I'm usually regretful of what I've done and try not to do it again. By the way I love Sorry!, the game

    ReplyDelete